Saturday, December 3, 2011

Scythe SY1225SL12SH

Buying online Scythe Kaze-Jyuni SY1225SL12SH 120x25mm 1900 rpm 3pin 37dba 110CFM Fan SKU: SY1225SL12SH. Specifications Model Number: SY1225SL12SH Fan Speed: 1900 RPM Noise: 37.00 dBA Airflow: 110.31 CFM Rated Voltage: DC12V Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm Weight: 115g Bearing Type: Sleeve Bearing MTBF: 30,000 hours Rated Current: 0.53 A Connector: 3-pin (3-pin to 4pin adapter included) Scythe Slip Stream 120mm Fan - 1900 RPM Scythe Slip Stream has an excellent noise to air flow ratio At only 1900 RPM, the Scythe Slip Stream's airflow is Scythe SY1225SL12SH 110.31 CFM at only 37.00 dBA! This Scythe nine blade fan is a great choice as a CPU Cooler fan on our popular Thermalright heatsinks or as a quiet case fan This Scythe original Slip Stream 120mm Case Fan is finally developed by the Scythe engineer To allow the higher airflow by reducing the dimension of the center hub ... » Learn more about Scythe SY1225SL12SH.

Review for Scythe SY1225SL12SH. I'd give it 4.5 stars if I could, but its a little on the noisy side and it doesn't have lights. I'd swap out all my current case fans (70CFM) with these if they had blue LEDS but they don't... I've got this set up on my radiator and it moves a ton of air. Definitely worth it if you ... » Read more about Scythe Kaze-Jyuni SY1225SL12SH 120x25mm 1900 rpm 3pin 37dba 110CFM Fan SKU: SY1225SL12SH.

SY1225SL12SH Price » Sale Price.

No comments:

Post a Comment